Chandbali Earrings with Kundan Work & Golden Finish
Chandbali Earrings are inspired from the Mughal reign of Hyderabad and hence have a royal touch to them. These typical traditional earrings come under the chandelier style of earrings and are mostly heavy and ornate. Chand, which means the moon, shaped earrings are really stunning to look at. Original chandbali earrings were studded with precious gemstones and diamonds.
Here we bring to you intricately decorated chandbali earrings which are handpainted. These are copper based with a golden finish.
Material: Copper, Pearls
Note: Colors might vary from actual product.
- Always store in a plastic ziplock or a cotton pouch or wrapped in cotton. Do not store directly in velvet pouches or boxes with velvet lining.
- Avoid from makeup, perfumes, deodorants, soaps or any other chemicals. Lets say that jewellery is the last thing you put on while getting ready.
- After usage wipe with a clean dry cloth to remove the dirt and perspiration from the products.
- Every piece of jewellery is delicate and is breakable. Use it with love and care.
- Silver jewelry is handpolished. When exposed to air silver is prone to oxidation. It can be cleaned, repolished to bring it back to its original color.
We accept orders from and ship to most of the countries across the globe. Shipping is calculated at a standard rate of INR 1500.
How to place an order ?
Select your currency (USD / CAD / GBP / EUR) from the currency selector located on the top right corner of your screen.
Proceed with your product selection.
Select all the products and add them to cart. Then at checkout, you can select paypal as the payment option and follow the instructions!
If you face any issues during payment feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp at +91 9552174660
10 to 12 working days after complete payment.
Ask a Question
Ask a Question
Please feel free to contact us incase of any queries, suggestions, feedbacks or orders. We are open Monday through Saturday 10:30am to 6:00pm
Whatsapp: +91 9552174660