Maharashtrian Nath with Pearls & Crimson & Green Crystals (Clip-on)
Maharashtrian Jewelry is incomplete without the typical Naths. Maharashtrian Nath designs or also fondly called as Brahmi naths, are generally made of Gold, and is centrally studded with single coloured stone, surrounded by other small stones with pearls around it.
Majorly, these naths are bought by to-be brides for wedding functions or Pujas. Although most of the Maharashtrian naths look very similar, made with similar components, there is a significance for each design.
Peek into the Maharashtrian tradition with these beautifully designed naths!
Color: Golden, Crimson, Green
Material: Copper Alloy
Note: Colors might vary from the actual product.
- Always store in a plastic ziplock or a cotton pouch or wrapped in cotton. Do not store directly in velvet pouches or boxes with velvet lining.
- Avoid from makeup, perfumes, deodorants, soaps or any other chemicals. Lets say that jewellery is the last thing you put on while getting ready.
- After usage wipe with a clean dry cloth to remove the dirt and perspiration from the products.
- Every piece of jewellery is delicate and is breakable. Use it with love and care.
- Silver jewelry is handpolished. When exposed to air silver is prone to oxidation. It can be cleaned, repolished to bring it back to its original color.
We accept orders from and ship to most of the countries across the globe. Shipping is calculated at a standard rate of INR 1500.
How to place an order ?
Select your currency (USD / CAD / GBP / EUR) from the currency selector located on the top right corner of your screen.
Proceed with your product selection.
Select all the products and add them to cart. Then at checkout, you can select paypal as the payment option and follow the instructions!
If you face any issues during payment feel free to write to us at email@example.com or whatsapp at +91 9552174660
10 to 12 working days after complete payment.
Ask a Question
Ask a Question
Please feel free to contact us incase of any queries, suggestions, feedbacks or orders. We are open Monday through Saturday 10:30am to 6:00pm
Whatsapp: +91 9552174660